* Wiz is a MASCA & FCI International Champion & Rare Breed BIS winner.
* Wiz is also agility titled in NADAC & CPE ( Open & Novice levels ).
At just 12 months of age : Wiz was Reserve Winners Dog at the 2007 NAMASCUSA National Specialty ( from the Bred-By-Exhibitor Class ) and under an ASCA Senior
Breeder Judge ( Hall Of Fame Excellent Kennel - Slash V ).
* AKC DNA Profiled
* DOB : October 6, 2006 ( retired, but still going strong at nearly 14 years )
* 18.5 inches ( a true 3 year old adult height - under 18" as a senior dog )
* 36 pounds ( at 3 years of age )
* Red Factored ( carries the darker red gene )
* Full Dentition & Scissors Bite
* PennHip at 24 months : L = 0.25 / R = 0.26 ( ^ 90th % )
* OFA Hips : Excellent ( at 48 months )
* OFA Elbows : Normal
* OFA Patellas : Normal
* OFA Cardiac : Normal
* OFA Thyroid : Normal
* ( DNA ) MDR1 mutation : Normal / Normal * non-carrier
* ( DNA ) DM Carrier - not affected
* ( DNA ) PRA / prcd mutation : Normal / Clear ( OptiGen # 09-220 ) * non-carrier
* ( DNA ) CEA / CH mutation : Normal ( OptiGen # 09-220 ) * non-carrier
* ( DNA ) HSF4 cataract mutation : Clear (AHT # AC1426 ) * non-carrier
* CERF Eye Exam : Normal / Normal
* Temperament : ACTIVE / Friendly / Happy / Ready for Fun !
* Wizzy's Gallery : ( Click Here )
* Wizzy's Offspring : ( Click Here )
I had planned to switch Wiz over to an AKC Mini American Shepherd, but the proposal
gave me no real incentive for doing so. Too bad because he could have been a great little AKC MAS show prospect. Such a nice boy and I love him dearly.